Packaged water treatment plants are recognized by operators, large and small, as a proven way to meet immediate needs for increased capacity, especially where space and time is limited. Yet, most products are made to general specifications that make it difficult to integrate and operate efficiently.
The Roberts Pacer II Packaged water and wastewater treatment plant is built with the operator in mind. As the industry’s leading package plant in the U.S., it is designed with superior parts, deep knowledge and decades of experience. From Roberts’ specially designed ContaClarifier™ media to its high-quality tanks, no other system offers as much advanced technology and full-system control as the Pacer II. Used extensively by a range of operators in both the public and private sectors, the Pacer II delivers proven efficiency and reliability in one complete package.
The PACER II® Packaged Water Treatment Plant Advantages:
- Versatile: useful for many applications, from industrial to municipal to military
- Trustworthy: everages Roberts’ broad filtration know how to ensure proficient operation
- Effective: Roberts’ sophisticated filtration technology is incorporated throughout, ensuring efficacy
- High-quality: utilizes tanks Roberts manufactures at its own American facilities
- Innovative: specialized ContaClarifier filtration media was first of its kind
For more information, including dimensions, structural capacity, customization options and other advantages, go to RobertsFilter.com.