Air scour systems have proven to be far superior in cleaning water filters over traditional backwash, but the costly, wasteful and time-intensive work of replacing underdrains often prevents operators from upgrading their systems.
Roberts innovative design solves that problem. The Aries Air Management Systems were launched two decades ago to provide operators with a simple and cost-effective way to integrate air scour solutions into existing facilities. Today, Aries Air Scour remains one of the industry’s most popular products because it both eliminates system downtime and provides an efficient long-term improvement.
The Aries Air Scour System Advantages:
- Easy installation: unique installation method easily integrates with old filters
- Energy-saving: twice as efficient as air / water underdrains
- Water-saving: saves up to 70 percent of water regularly used in backwash
- Cost-saving: low-cost solution to dramatically improving an old system
- Trustworthy: one of Roberts’ most popular products, tested and proven in hundreds of applications
For more information, including dimensions, structural capacity, customization options and other advantages, go to RobertsFilter.com.