Not all water sediment is created equal – some naturally sinks, but a good portion of floating particles like algae and other organic material resists gravity and must be treated with alternative methods.
Dissolved air flotation systems have proven highly effective in removal of difficult to settle particles, yet many operators are unaware of the differences in design and performance.
Roberts’ Dissolved Air Flotation system is the most sophisticated system of its kind on the market. Developed in consultation with academic researchers and experienced consultants, its unique design offers operators unmatched efficiency, performance and reliability.
The Dissolved Air Flotation Advantages:
- High performance: unique nozzle design provides unparalleled flotation control
- Efficient: allows for higher loading rates, reducing necessary size of basin
- Time-tested: developed through academic trials and with experienced consultants
- Compact: makes efficient use of basin space
- Fast-acting: has rapid start-up, shutdown and response operation
For more information, including dimensions, structural capacity, customization options and other advantages, go to RobertsFilter.com.