Plate settlers are an ingeniously simple method for improving the efficiency of sedimentation basins, but even these foundational products often leave room for improvement. Operators have found that uneven flow leads to inconsistent settling and limits the overall effectiveness of a basic plate settling system.
Based on decades of extensive hydraulic and underdrain knowledge, Roberts improved the design of its Plate Settlers to create a product that collects settled water through distribution orifices regardless of uneven flow amounts. The innovative design maximizes the potential of the product, increasing performance and improving efficiency of your sedimentation basin.
The Plate Settlers Advantages:
- Effective: innovative design balances flow and evenly distributes flow across plates
- Reliable: 100 percent stainless steel designed and constructed at Roberts’ stainless steel fabrication facility
- Customized: systems can be retrofitted in existing rectangular or circular basins
- Durable: reinforced plate settlers design allows operators, installation crews to walk on surface without damaging the system
- Low-risk trial: pilot units available to demonstrate system effectiveness and gather cost information
For more information, including dimensions, structural capacity, customization options and other advantages, go to RobertsFilter.com.