Hoseless sludge withdrawal systems have long relied on hoses to evacuate sediment, presenting operators with a number of issues including tangling, disconnection, corrosion and performance failure. As a result, these systems have required constant monitoring, maintenance and repair.
With deep knowledge of plant operations, Roberts created a better way. The Slyder was designed to reduce the amount of maintenance and extend the lifespan of sludge withdrawal systems. The Slyder’s hoseless sludge collector’s design, combined with the Roberts control system, allows for on-demand and automatic cleaning, offering operators a reliable, long-lasting solution.
The Slyder Hoseless Sludge Advantages:
- Low maintenance: hoseless sludge collector system means fewer failures and repairs over lifespan
- High performance: control system focuses on high activated sludge areas to totally clean basin
- Customizable: frequency and duration timing independently adjust
- More effective: the sludge collection header is designed to accommodate variations in loading and to uniformly collect settled solids
- Easy integration: excellent for areas with limited vertical clearance because of the system’s low profile
Find out more:
Contact us for more information about industrial water and wastewater treatment solutions or simply call us at (610) 583-3131